U of M Sorority Rush Outfits!

11:53 PM

One of the biggest unknowns about rush is what to wear. The dress code and norm is different at every school but I figured I'd share what's common at the University of Michigan as well as generally the midwest.

First Set:
Day 1: Comfortable shoes are a must! Clothing that is bright, classy, and makes you memorable is advised (also that doesn't show sweat stains! It gets hot inside the houses!)

 Shirt: Maurices, Jeans: Banana Republic, Shoes: Lord and Taylor, Necklace: Nordstrom Rack 

Day 2: It was cooler and I was super sick so a bright button down did the trick
 Shirt: Banana Republic , Jeans: Banana Republic, Shoes: Lord and Taylor
Second Set:

I just changed my necklaces between day 1 and 2 here but I wore a sweater and nice shorts because it was a LOT hotter outside the second set than the first.
 Sweater: Banana Republic, Shorts: J Crew,  Necklace: Maurices 

 Sweater: Banana Republic, Shorts: J Crew,  Necklace: Maurices, Shoes: Lord and Taylor


Third set:
I wore a dress and wedges and then paired it with a sweater because lo and behold, it was FREEZING out!
Sweater: Banana Republic, Dress: TJ Maxx, Shoes: DSW

Preference Night: I wore a nice dress with a statement necklace and pumps. Not pictured: the coat, flip flops, and sweat pants I had to put on between houses because it was even colder!
 Dress: Nordroms?, Shoes: Carson's, Necklace: The Limited


And finally, bid day!:
We were told to wear jeans and a white shirt and then they gave us a shirt to change into when we got there!

You Might Also Like

0 Sweet little note(s)

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!