New Years Resolution: Love More

11:20 AM

I'm going to try something different this year. Instead of focusing on concrete goals that tend to be very unobtainable, I'm going to focus on a word. My word for 2016 is love. In 2016, I'm going to love more.


There's three components to this: love God, love others, and  love myself.

First of all, I want to strengthen my relationship with God in any ways that seem fit. 

Second of all, I want to show my love and kindness for others. That will mean finding way to do little acts of compassion and reach out to those around me. 

Third of all, I want to treat myself right. I want to always make time to do the things that keep me sane in my very busy lifestyle. For me, that's creating things and working out. I want to treat my body and mind right and take breaks when I need. I want to laugh a lot and make memories. 

Love is all you need!


You Might Also Like

0 Sweet little note(s)

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!