My First PHOTOSHOP attempts!

10:59 PM

Since I own the camera, I misewell own the software too! My mom decided to buy the family (or more specially me) phtoshop! I was SO excited!

I'll show you what I've done so far. And believe me, I'm NO pro at all!

Here's my before:

Look at the boy on the far right... Notice how his face has changed!

And here's my after:

Here's my before:

And here's my after:
 Notice how his smile has changed here :)

I'm pretty darn proud of myself! And to be honest, it's really not that hard to use photoshop, It just requires a bit of patience. I have photoshop elements 11 so it's easier and better... but there's not many tutorials out there for it since it's so new. I've been pushing through though and I'm extremely happy with my results!



You Might Also Like

0 Sweet little note(s)

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!