Homecoming.

3:14 PM

It was my first ever homecoming last night. It was pretty fun I guess. Of course, going to a Catholic school means there's a lot of rules of how we're supposed to dance. They were obviously pretty much all broken.








I'm not very good at mirror photos as you can see. 

Dress: Windsor, Shoes: My friend's closet, Ring- Target (Lost it! URG.)

I'm now scrambling to finish locker signs, a 3-5 minute speech, and a 5 Paragraph essay. 
Oh boy. 

You Might Also Like

1 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Your dress is super cute! I hope you had a good time. Homecoming dances were always fun. I also forgot to tell you (so sorry!) that I got your swap package and I LOVE everything. :) Thanks so much! The 'M' you made is sitting on my bookshelf in my studio and it looks like it has been there forever. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!