Hair Attempt (and fail)

4:00 PM

I've been loving the hair series that has been going on over at Eisy Morgan. What about you? I usually opt for my hair down all the time. On occasion, I'll twist my bangs back. Sometimes I'll where headbands or hair clips to change things up. It doesn't usually help. For practice, my hair is always in a pony tail. Yuck. Two pony tails doubled up, my bangs twisted to the side with two clips and then the other pieces that didn't quite make it clipped to the other side. I usually also wear a thick headband over it. So the moral of the story is, I'm boring. I can't really french braid my own hair other than my bangs and I never have the patience to straighten my hair or curl it. I've been loving her hair series a lot.

Well anyway, at her link party features, I found a link to a tutorial by Raising 4 Princesses. It was for a gorgeous braided up do. Let me just say, on her, it looks amazing! When it tried it.... yeahh....
I did it on my little sister and I'll just let you see the results. Please don't laugh.

  Front
 Side...
 Back...
 Other side...
She has layers so it was a little tough. I tried this on myself and got similar results.
Don't laugh at this either.
 It actually looks semi good from the front...
 This side looks okay...
And yeah. No. This is not a style that will be worn out into public. Now go visit Raising 4 Princesses. Her blog is so cute!
 I'm off to a corn roast. Sounds fun huh? It's a school event. We'll see how it goes.

You Might Also Like

0 Sweet little note(s)

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!