They're here!

8:39 PM

I'd like to welcome 10 new babies to my home!
Here they are!

Here's Mia, Isla, and Hannah

 Mia

Hannah and I


My sister and Hannah and Me and Mia

Were still waiting for the chicks that are going to go in that middle cage. (Super excited to get them because I might get to meet the cute boy at the feed store again.)

Isla (yes eye-luh) is a little sweetie!

My friend Reagan got to be there to meet the chickies (and the boy at the feed store!)Here's her and Ruby

Me and Isla

She seriously fell asleep in like 2 seconds.

I can tell that these broilers are going to be curious (or little s**ts) 

They are cute though! 

In one week I'll be getting six more little cuties and hopefully the number of the feed store boy...

You Might Also Like

1 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Ohhh so cute!! My kids would be in heaven with all those sweet chicks around.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!