A crazy little update

6:36 PM

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I know. *sigh* The app on my iphone won't post anything or else it would be SO much easier to post stuff and I'd have about ten more posts. Anyway, my life has been crazy. I've been working on a project but it'll probably take me a little while to finish. 
Here it is! My friend and I are making a newspaper dress. This is only the back of the bodice. The front isn't as exciting since we have to do some cutting and changing to it.  

I'm trying to get back into tutoring and horseback riding in the near future so I'll be crazy but I did get some GREAT new goodies! I helped my aunt clean out her basement and she gave me a bunch of great fabric and stuff and.... a SERGER. Ahhhh. I was so excited! I haven't used it yet though. I need to make something where I need it!

You Might Also Like

0 Sweet little note(s)

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!