The Newest Arrivals- Turkeys!

11:04 AM

I'd like to introduce you all to my new little babies- my turkeys! They're just 3 days old now and are little escape artists. They love to follow me around and will get out of their cage to get to me. How sweet but really annoying.
Anyway, their names are Sweet Pea and Turkey Boy. If you've ever seen or watched the movie "My Life as  A Turkey", those are two of the turkeys from that movie.
They love to cuddle. I tried to upload a video of them following me around but it wouldn't work. Darn.




You Might Also Like

1 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Awww <3 Hey, if they misbehave, just tell them about a certain thanksgiving tradition and what happens to unruly turkeys. That might help scare them into behaving like good little birdies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!