Fifteen (Happy Birthday Me!)

8:00 AM

Insert Taylor Swift "fifteen" song here. I've been on a country kick lately. I'm truely a country girl at heart if anyone doubted it. I spent the weekend getting knee deep in dirt and mud while cuddling with my little chickens. No joke. They don't believe in personal space.


Oh yeah did I mention today is my birthday? Yeah I'm fifteen today.
Friday night I had a kickin' rager with my friends.
Just kidding.
We had a bonfire complete with s'mores, hot dogs, and cheesepuffs. Living the country life here.
 We also had some legit decorations. I attempted to make Dana's Ruffled Streamers. It was a total fail. Here's proof that I CAN make them.
 Here's me and my best friend since birth. Did I mention her birthday is exactly 3 months before mine?

Two of my friends made me this cake! It was so cute and tasty. I also got a bunch of chocolate for my birthday. My friends seriously know me too well.


My sister and her friend made me this cake. It's the same exact one I've had since I was four.




Well let's see what exciting things fifteen brings.

Oh yeah and my dad fixed my serger. woot woot. Read my serger story to learn about the whole fiasco.


You Might Also Like

0 Sweet little note(s)

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!