My Monday Top Four

12:51 PM

Okay is it just me or was today a great day in blogland? Well as I was just browsing this morning before leaving, I came across way too many great projects. Like way too many. So I felt the need to share some of my favorites!

Is this cool or what? It looks like a lot of work but it has some great end results. I feel like I may be digging in my rock garden later today to make this baby.

 
Ruffled Bib Tutorial and Pattern from Just Another Hang Up
I'm feeling the need to make quite a few of these for some upcoming baby showers! Too cute!
I'm totally obsessed with these pom poms! And the ombre just makes it better and is so easy!
I love wreathes and this one is just so great!

You Might Also Like

3 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Thanks for the feature! That mat was a lot of work but it was so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nice feature! It's an honor that my bibs are amongst these great projects! - Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!