Friday Top Five

7:00 AM

I decided I need to start something fun on my blog. So each Friday, I'll post five of my favorite posts from around blog land. And now, in no particular order, my Friday Top Five:

Isn't it so cute? She also made a bunch of other versions that you can find here. I really like this. I also love the tool one she made! I think I might have to make it for my dad for his birthday. 

I'm just drooling! This has some of my favorite things- chocolate and mint. YUM! She's got some cute pictures of the birthday girl, too :) 

Isn't this cute? I LOVE it. I've been looking to make myself a paper bag skirt like this so I'm definitely going to have to try this!

This is so cute and colorful. I think she did a great job. I wish I had some brightly patterned fabric to do something similar!

So cute! I really need something like this. I always lose my earrings. This would be perfect!

Feel free to grab my button from the sidebar if you were featured. Have a great weekend everybody :) 

You Might Also Like

3 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- I saw your button at the letter 4 and LOVE these things you found! I would love to do the earring frame- how cute!

    http://natsknapsack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!