My Olympic Faves

3:18 PM

Okay, as an athlete myself, I LOVE the Olympics. Here are some of my favorite USA athletes:

Missy Franklin
I don't know why but I really like her! It may be because of her appearance in a music video of Call Me Maybe.

Jordyn Wieber
As a former gymnast myself, I love watching gymnastics but I especially love Jordyn since she's from Michigan too! And a town less than an hour away from me. Super exciting! I literally cried when she didn't make it to the finals.

The Men's Gymnastics Team
I really just can't pick a favorite here. They're just all too beautiful. and ripped.

Abby Johnston and Kelci Bryant
They're synchronized divers and you really need to give them a lot of credit! They do stuff I could NEVER do!

And last but DEFINITELY not least... 
Ryan Lochte!
I think the picture says it all. He's so driven and inspirational, too. But with those looks, I'm sure a lot of people would love him either way.


Anyway, have a great week and hope you get to watch these athletes for at least a few minutes during your busy lives!

You Might Also Like

0 Sweet little note(s)

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!