Sweet Saturdays

8:00 AM

Hmmm. It's time for the second edition of my Sweet saturdays! Yum. Don't you just love sugar? I do but I know my dentist and my jeans aren't such a big fan. Anyway, just to get your mouth watering, I'll share some of my favorite sweet finds from around blogland.

This combines two of my favorite things! Chocolate chip cookies and ice cream... YUM!


AHHH! I just love cupcakes! They're too cute. Especially raspberry ones! 

Mini Berry Pies from Yummy Mummy
When it comes to pie, I am all filling and no crust. These look so cute and oh so delicious!

I'm seriously drooling too much to continue. I'm going to go snag a cookie before I ruin my keyboard.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar!
Enjoy your Saturday! Happy July :)

You Might Also Like

2 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Thank you so very much for the feature!! The mini berry pies look soooo good!! Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! Looks great - when are you making some?? :)

    I saw your shirt dresses were featured over at Kojo Designs blog - that's so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!