Insomnia.

2:08 AM

There's a few things I wish.
I wish I could actually fall asleep in less than 2 hours.
I wish that I had sleeping pills to help me do so.
I wish I could stay asleep after I fall asleep.
I wish after I fall asleep, no one would wake me up.
I wish more of the world was awake at this hour and not just Wal-Mart.
I wish I lived within walking distance of any 24 hour store.
I wish I had my license so I could go to Wal-Mart at this hour.
I wish I had someone who would take me to Wal-Mart at this hour.
I wish I could think of something to do at this hour besides take a shower which is what I was doing yesterday at this hour.
I wish I was awake enough to sew and not completely screw my project up.
I wish.... I wish..... I wish....
Well, thank God for Hulu, Pinterest , and Polyvore. What else is there to do at 2 a.m.? I could cut up a giant ham like my dad is currently doing. Great to see sleeplessness runs in the family.
Good thing I don't have anything until noon. Good thing I'm non stop busy from then until 8 p.m.

Good Night Morning!

You Might Also Like

1 Sweet little note(s)

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!