Sweet Saturdays

8:00 AM

       You can either take this post one of two ways. You can groan and say "Two food posts in one week?" or you can run to the pantry, make sure you have all the ingredients and then get baking! I personally suggest the second option. My mouth is watering and despite the fact I just had breakfast, my stomach is grumbling.
Now onward with the food post! Since these are "sweet" saturdays, how about some sweet recipes?
Since the 4th of July is next weekend, how about some red, white, and blue themed desserts?
You don't get a say in the matter.

This looks so cool! I love jello! 

Yum! All the fruit looks so good! You can find other versions herehere, and here

I don't really think you have to use a trifle pan for this. I'm thinking it would be fine in just about any container or pan. Still looks delicious and the directions are super simple! 

I think you could just go simple and make a red velvet cake, use vanilla frosting, and top it with strawberries or raspberries, and blueberries and cool whip. I think I might have to do just that. I seriously am having a baking urge! 

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I get to enjoy a 17 hour car ride from Mississippi to Michigan with a 3 year old, 2 year old, and a 2 month old and stops every 2 hours so the baby can nurse. This car-ride is looking longer....and longer... and longer... oh boy. I'll be happy to get home. 

You Might Also Like

1 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Dude...that jello looks seriously hard to make but that cake and triffle look to good to resist trying out.
    Thanks for sharing!
    liZ
    (simplesimonandco)
    ps---Just saw my crazy cereal chart on your post below. Thanks for featuring it. I'm glad someone else liked it to!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!