Sweet Saturdays (Well, Sunday)6:00 AM
Whoopsie.... it's a day late!
For a change, I'm going to share something I cooked up.
Cake balls. I warn you that they look like little brown balls of poop. I also warn you that they taste like little balls of heaven. I used the directions from Bakerella. They were SUPER simple to make.
- Bake a cake following the directions on the box.
- Wait for the cake to cool then crumble into a large bowl
- Mix with one can of frosting (I just used my hands and half a can of chocolate, half of vanilla)
- Form into quarter sized balls and put in the fridge or freezer for an hour or so
- Dip into melted chocolate and chill again