I can just smell Summer...

5:21 PM

        I know I've been a bad blogger, but cramming everything teachers forgot to teach you but happened to put on the exam into about a week is quite stressful. Today was my last full day of middle school. Yeah, ha ha I know, not even in high school yet. Laugh it out.
       Anyway, I have exams next week! That's nothing to be excited for. Especially since I lack the cruical study skills needed to pass tests. I can't remember the last test I studied for. I've gotten quite good at winging it...
       After my last day, Friday, I'll probably actually get around to posting something. Super sorry! Or, you guys might get lucky and while I'm procrastinating, I might post something. Let's hope that doesn't happen, though. I need to ace these exams! 

You Might Also Like

1 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine... ah I remember those days of cramming, procrastinating and winging it... good times :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!