No Sew Ruffle Fabric Flowers9:10 PM
Yes! Every hot glue gun lover's dream! No sew flowers! For your headbands, belts, shoes, hair clips, etc.
Here's a tutorial for you! This time I've actually included pictures! I LOVE taking pictures... but taking ones of me actually doing something is quite awkward let me tell you!
Here's one I made, not too proud of it though:
- Glue gun
- Circular Object (Yes I did use a shot glass...)
- Felt (You'll only need one small circle per flower)
- Assorted Fabrics
- Marking Tool (I just used a white crayon)
- Optional: Something to attach it to like a clip, headband, pair of shoes, etc. (I used the pearl strand above... yes fake of course!)
- Trace around your circle. Anything from a bottle to a toilet paper roll with do. You'll need around 10 depending on how big your circles are and how thick the material is. Your circles don't need to be perfect, but rounder edges look better. You'll also need a circle out of the felt of around the same side, it doesn't have to be perfect either.