Lace Bows

1:59 PM

I've tended to stay away from making bows. Why? No reason. Well it's probably my fabric to ribbon ratio which is extremely steep. With a withering wallet, I tend to like very cheap crafts from materials I have on hand. When my grandma died, we got all her sewing supplies. That means lace, rik-rak, buttons, thread, and more. Well, We've never had a use for the lace until now. I found a very cute tutorial at Kitty Cats and Airplanes. It's sooooo easy!
Since I've not yet mastered the art of taking pictures of myself and there was no other available human models to use, I used my dog. She didn't really know what was going on, but she did a good job!




Modeling is hard work!
No I'm not one of those crazy pet owners who have their dogs wear bows and dress them up. No offense to anyone who does do that though...
I'm linking up here and here and here

You Might Also Like

1 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Oh, how cute! Thanks for linking up to Gettin' Krafty With It!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!