Lace Washer Necklace

6:05 PM

       Over at Pink Lemonade, I found a GREAT tutorial for an Anthro style necklace made of lace and washers. It's seriously the CUTEST and EASIEST thing to make. I simply snuck into the garage, stole some washers from my dad (shhh!) and made my necklace. The total time was literally ten minutes. That included running into the FREEZING garage in bare feet, finding the washer drawer,  stealing some fine specimens, running downstairs with my catch, selecting some lace, coming up with a design, and creating! SUPER easy! Here's my finished creation:


        Gotta have a funny picture. Wearing washers makes me feel tough! Especially since I just came from a track meet where I dominated at shot-put. I guess I can be a little happy... Our girl's team just won their first meet in 4 years. YAY! So ignore my messy ponytail, extremely white skin, and make up that was recently smeared in the rain.
       You can't really tell because of the bad lighting, but I used light pink lace.

You Might Also Like

3 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Super-cute necklace! Washers are so fun to play with; I made a bracelet from some before but used vinyl cord on it--by the look of your fab necklace, lace is a much better option!
    (P.S. nice one with the shot-put!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! I love it - stolen washers and all! It looks really cool, such a great idea - thanks for linking it up!

    And congrats on the shot-put! :D You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say that you've done a fantastic job with this.
    Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Chrome.
    Superb Blog!
    Also visit my web page ; funnymariogames

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!