Homemade Stamped Art

3:58 PM

      Over at Alisa Burke, I found a cute idea for Rolling Pin Stamps. I instantly fell in love. I just had to make my own. So I did. Mine weren't as heavy duty or as pretty as hers, but they certainly did the job! I ended up with this:

It just looks bad and all smudgy because of the dirty glass. Don't worry, I cleaned it after I took pictures.
My "rolling pin" was really just a toilet paper roll and I used cardboard instead of foam.



Here's the finished product.... still wet






I just cut out a piece the same size as my glass, popped it in the frame and wallah!

I think it's the perfect housewarming gift for my dad's new apartment (he got a job out of state). Here's the finished, post -cleaned product:
I love it! Although, I don't know if I really like the white with the cream frame. Oh well.

You Might Also Like

1 Sweet little note(s)

  1. WOW. This is genius! So much more economical. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!