Vintage Camera Embroidery

5:48 PM

        That sounded really complicated, didn't it? Well too bad it's not. So if you're looking for something that's not simple, sorry. GET OUT OF HERE. This craft requires little skill, but it does require a few materials.
        Hop on over to The Crafty Cpa and check out her post on it. It gives a detailed enough overview of the whole craft. I found a video for how to do the backstitch here. You don't even have to watch the whole video to figure out how to do it. I barely got through 30 seconds before I was bored out of my mind. But that's because I was SUPER excited to start! I used a silver thin sharpie for my lines and you can't even see them after I was finished. I washable marker could have been a good idea, too.
        I want to frame it in the embroidery hoop, but who knows. I think I want to hang it somewhere near my Ballard Inspired Paper Dress. Although, I might actually have to hang that one first. Maybe I should start looking for a nice new home for them.








On a final note, any religious and creative people out there? I have a religion project due in a month and the topic is anything to do with the Catholic Church. It would be a lot easier if I were actually Catholic.... I'm thinking of embroidering a pillow with a bible verse and then writing a paper to go with it. Any bible verses you guys would like to share? I was thinking of "A kindhearted women gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth. " -Proverbs 11:16.

Maybe I should end my posts with a quote or something? I like that idea. I'll start right now:

"A kindhearted women gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth. " -Proverbs 11:16.

You Might Also Like

1 Sweet little note(s)

  1. This looks just fabulous! I glad you liked the project.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!