briar.claire

9:49 AM

           This post probably should have been posted a long time ago. Like back in April. That was two months ago.... whoops. I was looking through my old posts and saw this draft. It's about time I share :)

        Ever seen their stuff? Well, go check it out! briar.claire has got some of the cutest stuff ever! I was lucky enough to win a $50 gift certificate to their etsy shop. I can't tell you how hard it was to pick what I wanted. They sent me an email saying my stuff would be shipped on the 13th. April 13th. Well sure enough, two days later, a little box arrived in the mail. A lot quicker than I expected!

Isn't it so cute? I just had to take a picture of it. My sister was mad because she just couldn't wait to tear it open!

 She was not posing to my satisfaction so here's the only one of her wearing them.

 Like the Easter decorations in the background? As I said. This post is two months late.

 I also got about 4 or 5 other cute little headbands and hair clips. I just didn't take pictures of them. and I lost my camera. and I'm on vacation without my headbands. and so you can just go check them out yourself.

briar.claire also has a blog. Go check 'em out! Lots of awesome giveaways over there!

You Might Also Like

0 Sweet little note(s)

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!