Ramblings and Some Bookmarked Bags

8:57 AM

I admit it. I'm a planner. I don't always plan... but I do like to about 80% of the time. Blogging is no exception. On Friday I had about 5 different posts scheduled. I like to not have to worry about things. And guess what? I still do.
Now how about a commence with an unplanned post? I do like to be spontaneous sometimes. I said sometimes. 

For lack of better topic, how about I share some of my recently bookmarked "to-do" projects?
Well you don't get a say. So I will!

Aren't these just so cute?!?!

This reminds me of my grandma (in a good way). She loved hoop handles!

Isn't this just great? I love bunting! 



Wow. Those were coincidentally all bags. If you were featured feel free to grab my button on the sidebar. 





Hmmmm. And on a final note? I've got two (well actually three) things I'm excited about!
1. a. I won a necklace from Bling is My Thing.
    b. I won a bunch of gluten free Betty Crocker mixes.
2. My new highschool's cheer team is letting freshmen on Varsity for the first time and my friend's who have already tried out have gotten on. We've got the same exact skills so I'm really hoping I can get on!

You Might Also Like

4 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Thanks so much for the nice feature of my bunting cosmetic bag! I've also made the little clutch by Anna at Noodlehead. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog! Grabbed a button for tomorrows post! thank you!

    theletter4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!