Bookmarked Baked Goods

6:00 AM

       I recently cleaned out my bookmarks list. You know? Delete all the sites, pages, and projects you don't need. Well I guess I was making room for the new. I actually cleaned out about 50 Facebook friends too and I'm not done yet. I seriously don't get why people need like 700 friends.

Friend of a friend I met once? Delete. 
Cousin's ex girlfriend? Delete. 
Kid who I used to go to school with three years ago and now never talk to? Delete.

       Anyway, I think I'll now take time to share all the new pages I book marked. More importantly, the FOOD. I love to bake. Cooking? eh. Not really a big fan. I make waffles, pancakes, soup, toast, mac n' cheese, ravioli, and anything on the George Foremen... But I prefer baking.

      Here's a glimpse into my "when I randomly feel like baking" list:




I've been getting into those cupcake shows and have really been wanting some cupcakes. These sound amazing.

I'm usually not a big brownie person due to a certain New Year's Eve brownie incident which led to food poisoning but these look so good! 

I've only tried making meringues once before but I think its time for a repeat! These look so delicious. I love when they're frozen. I'd like the think that these are "guiltless" cookies. 

My mom is one of those people that will throw random ingredients into a muffin tin or bread pan and hope it turns out. I might just have to share this one with her! It looks like something she would love! I think I might really like it too!

I love toffee. Did I mention I love it? My dentist isn't a very big fan of my love though. This just looks so good and the directions are so simple. I think this is a definite must try! 

      So go and put your current craft project on hold, it's time to pull out the sugar, eggs, flour, and chocolate and get baking.

You Might Also Like

1 Sweet little note(s)

  1. Now you made me hungry and have to bookmark some more recipes!! ahhh!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!