Great start to a vacation? No.

5:15 PM

        I started out my vacation pretty well-ish.  Well, actually no. I didn't, I almost cried when I said goodbye to my mom at security but that was nothing. It was mainly because I was so excited to leave her. She was just being really annoying.
        I had three different flights and two layovers. On my second flight I discovered I lost my camera. It was horrible. And guess what? I didn't have my name anywhere on it. Yes, I do admit that my mom recommended I put my name on it more than once.... But.... I didn't. We reported it so hopefully it gets found.
        When I got there, I was doing okay. Then I got a wonderful call that my dad had had surgery that day to scrape out an infection in his knee. This was Friday and today is Sunday. I haven't talked to him at all. The only details that I got was that he wasn't coming home that weekend and was staying at a hospital somewhere near his out of state job. This was all informed to me by a sarcastic 10 year old.
        It gets better. Don't worry! I got sick. It wasn't too bad but when you're around a 3 year old, a 2 year old, and a 6 week old, the last thing you want to do is get them sick. Thankfully, when I woke up this morning, I was all better.
        I will end this post on a picture-less note in honor of my lost camera. R.I.P.

You Might Also Like

2 Sweet little note(s)

  1. It only means things can get better from here! Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're better. Sorry about the camera!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Check out my Etsy Shop!